Saturday, January 25, 2014

Welcome To My New Blog!

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Saturday!
I'm blogging this morning from my new computer! Just arrived yesterday and it's a lot different than what I am used to so it seems to be taking me a lot longer to navigate! Bare with me!
I've decided to start this new blog as I have come to the conclusion that my love of paper beading is far more obsessive than I ever thought! My family would agree! It is called The Paper Bead Boutique, same as my Etsy shop, where I will share new beading projects, new listings, links to cool things I find and anything else I am anxious to share with you! So please sign up, join my site! Let's have fun and share our crafty ideas! Do you have a blog you'd like to share with me? Leave me a comment and I would love to check it out! By the way, if you've not already stopped by my Etsy shop, please do! http://thepaperbeadboutique.etsy.com Thanks and we'll see you next time!
Happy Beading!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog and enjoy!! X

    Cheekycherubcandles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to sharing our crafty thoughts:)

      Delete