Sunday, January 26, 2014

From My Studio Today...

Good Evening Everyone and Happy Sunday!
I've been a busy gal today doing many things in my craft studio! It's been awhile since I've gotten to spend an entire day back here! I wanted to show you my studio view on such a beautiful sunny day here in Washington! But now, onto one of my main projects for the day!

Have any of you ever seen or used this template? If you've used it, then you know how handy it is for a few types of specialty beads! One of my favorite beads to make from this template is the double barrel bead! I don't do to many as they are so time consuming but they are so beautiful! This template I purchased right off of Amazon.com for $6 or $7 dollars? Well worth the money spent, especially if you're just starting out paper beading! You learn easier ways as you go along!

These are the strips for the double barrel bead once you've traced it from the above template and hand cut it out! You actually get to types of beads from one trace but it's the double barrel that I am going for! I've not actually rolled these yet but here is another sample of double barrel beads so you can see what they look like when they are completed:

They really are a beautiful paper bead! Be looking for these and others on my Etsy site soon!
Have you ever made double barrel beads? What do you think of them? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Until next time, Happy Beading!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely view from your studio! I love your paper beads :)

    ReplyDelete